Welcome to ToyotaTown's Finance Department, your auto loan and car lease resource. We're eager to provide financing for your new car, or we can assist in used car financing. Check out our online car loan calculator for an instant car loan rate. Then, proceed to our online finance application.
All types of credit, from good to bad, can qualify for an auto loan. No credit, no problem! We will work with you to secure a no credit car loan if your situation demands it. ToyotaTown has strong relationships and is committed to finding you the perfect car loan company to suit your car finance needs.
Low interest car loans are available for customers with existing loans. We can help you refinance your car loan or adjust the term of the contract. You're just a step away from approved car financing!
The benefits of leasing include:
1. Nominal outlay of Personal Capital Leasing uses the capital of the leasing company. All that is normally required of the customer is a security deposit and the first month's payment in advance. There is generally no need to lay out your own money, make a large down payment, or tie up your lines of credit for a depreciating asset. (As usual, the lessee is responsible for insurance and all applicable taxes.)
2. Lower Monthly Payments A lease payment is calculated on the difference between the vehicle's original value and its anticipated value at the end of the lease term. The term selected, cost of borrowing, service/administrative fees, expected resale value and original value all affect the monthly payment.
3. Tailored Monthly Payments You can adjust your monthly payment to meet your driving requirements. Additional kilometres can be purchased at reduced rates at the beginning of the lease. Down payments can also be added to reduce your monthly lease payments or you can simply provide additional security deposits to lower the interest rate used to calculate the lease.
4. Efficient Vehicle Cycling Leasing enables you to replace your vehicle every two to five years, allowing you to drive a new vehicle more often.
5. Tax Considerations If your vehicle is used for business, a portion of your monthly payment may be eligible as a deduction against qualifying income. Expert tax advice should be obtained.