White Oaks Collison Centre offers drop in service, which means no appointment is necessary. We will arrange for an appraiser to inspect your car for all insurance claims, arrange for a low-cost car rental, and most importantly, we’ll work with the insurer to get the repair done right.
We help maintain the value of your car by restoring it to its pre-accident appearance. We carefully align the exterior panels to ensure the seams between the hood, fenders, grill and bumpers are true to factory specifications.
Having a vehicle accident can be stressful, but White Oaks collision helps take away the stress and delivers you a car that has regained its original beauty, handling and performance.
Unfortunately, accidents do happen. When they do, it’s important to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition. If your vehicle can’t be driven your first challenge is what to do with your vehicle. Fortunately, if your Toyota is within the 3yr / 60,000 km basic warranty or you have purchased Roadside Assistance coverage, you simply call 1-888-TOYOTA-8 and an approved towing company will be dispatched free of charge. If you are not covered by either of these options we understand your dilemma, as a courtesy to all Toyota owners, we invite you to call the 1-888-TOYOTA-8 number and an approved towing company will be arranged on a customer pay basis.
Next, contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident. Your insurance company may try to direct you to a particular body shop to obtain an estimate and/or to do the repair. Under no circumstances are you legally obligated to go to this shop. As the vehicle owner and payer of the insurance premium it is your right to choose the collision repair facility that you would prefer to repair your Toyota.
Make sure your insurance company knows that your expectations as a Toyota owner are that:
- Your vehicle be restored to its pre-accident condition using Genuine Toyota Parts
- The actual repairs be carried out by a Toyota Certified Collision Centre or a facility referred by ToyotaTown.
- If in doubt, instruct the driver to have your vehicle towed to ToyotaTown and we can assist you with the details.
Remember: IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO REPAIRS YOUR VEHICLE
Only Toyota Genuine Parts are manufactured to Toyota’s high standards of safety and quality. Toyota technicians have the necessary training and the knowledge of Toyota standards and construction techniques.
You insisted on quality when you bought your Toyota. Therefore, you should entrust the repair to the “quality” dealer that you know. Insist on a Toyota quality repair through ToyotaTown.
- Customer Service – takes care of YOU and your vehicle
- Technicians – nobody is in a better position to restore your vehicle to Toyota’s high quality standards
- Repair Facility – advanced equipment, clean and orderly facility, manufacturing specifications and a thorough understanding of how your Toyota is built